Note: “Print Recipe” prints just the Basic Ingredients and the Instructions. At the bottom of the page there is an icon for you to print the whole page. Consider saving the page as a pdf file to create a recipe book for yourself. Or if you want, just take screen shots.
Bean and Soup Mix Dip
- 1 cup Greek-styled low-fat or non-fat plain yogurt or light sour cream
- ¼ cup Finely chopped fresh parsley (preferably Italian parsley)
- 2 tsp water
- Several sprigs of Italian parsley for garnish
Roll the die for these (see tables below):
- HERBS & ADDITIONS
- SOUP MIX
- Roll the die to determine your choice for BEANS, HERBS & ADDITIONS, SOUP MIX, and SPREADABLES. (See tables below.)
- If there are any preparation steps for your choices of BEANS, HERBS & ADDITIONS, and SOUP MIX, do that now.
- In a food processor, place BASIC INGREDIENTS (yogurt or sour cream, parsley, and water), your choices for BEANS, HERBS & ADDITIONS, and SOUP MIX. Cover and blend until it's a combination of chunky-and-smooth textures.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours to let flavors meld.
- Bring to room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Smear dip onto your choice of SPREADABLES. If your SPREADABLE choice is the Naan or celery sticks, do the following: after spreading the mixture, cut into appetizer-sized pieces (about 2 inches each).
- Place on serving platter garnished with sprigs of parsley.
Roll the Die to choose your ingredient.
If you have a die from a board game, use it. If you’ve viewing this on a cell phone or tablet, you could install a dice roller app (e.g. “Dice” by Benoit Layer for Apple devices or “Dice” by Ostop Development for Android devices). Or open the link “Roll the Die” above and use a web-based die. Once you’ve rolled the die and have the result, click the appropriate radio button that will be your ingredient choice. Do this for all the ingredients.